Thursday, April 1, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 4/2/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

Well it was a LONG week but it's finally FRIDAY!!!

1. Got my first sewing machine last weekend. I'm totally loving it! I won't be whipping up any clothing any time soon but I might get a little crafty every once in a while.



LOVE stitch no.34!!! :) I'm thinking scrapbooking. ;)


See, told ya I could be crafty. My adorable Easter basket liners for X and E. They totally won't appreciate them but I think they'll like the goodies inside. ;)


2. Went to the grocery store last night and loved seeing of my favorite Spring/Summer treats in the produce section. YUM!

lucky for me my boys dislike fresh green beans so these are all mine. ;)


3. I was totally inspired when I found this blog about family photojournalism. *swoon* Totally moving, touching and incredibly inspiring!!! I'll be pulling my camera out at home more often regardless of the moans and groans that I get from my boys. I'm sure they will thank me later. ;)http://thefamilyphotojournalist.blogspot.com/

4. ANOTHER cool party planning blog, it's not quite "hostess with the mostess" blog good but has some realistic ideas. Sometimes it's easier to come up with your own cool ideas just from a spark of someone else's. http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com/

5. Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone has a really great holiday weekend filled with colored eggs, chocolate bunnies and cute little Easter clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment