Thursday, April 15, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 4/16/10 {Lincoln,NE Photographer}

1. Getting close enough on the logo to show it to everyone!!! Dah da-da dun … Dah da-da dun da-da dun da-da dun!!!!! … drumroll ...... Here it is ….

Okay, so maybe I got a little crazy on the intro but hey this is big news for TracyV Photography!!! ;)

2. I've been staying busy getting client orders ready this week. I'll have a great little sneak peek of the float wrap next week!

3. Trying to pretty up the web-site. Man, I can't believe how much work customizing a site can be and I'm doing it the "easy way."

4. Big plans for the weekend … Little Baby E's 6 month shoot already! Can't wait to see her and mom, I bet she's looking so much older than the last time I saw her. Then off to the Husker Red/White game with the fam, and hopefully I can talk Marky into riding Mopac again this weekend. I didn't bring my camera last time but I have a feeling it's looking a little more like Spring out on the trail this week.

5. Fun little site recommended to me by a client … www.oneprettything.com - They have LOTS of cool ideas for those crafty types. I've already found some fun sewing projects on there.

Hope you have a great weekend! GO BIG RED!!

1 comment: