Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Fact Friday ~ 4/9/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer/Accountant}

1. Some of you know, some may not, that I am an Accountant by day. For those of you that didn't know I'll go ahead and give you a minute to let that soak in for a while. ;) The Photographer side of me is SO different from the Accountant side. If both parts of me weren't so happy I would probably look into the implications of multiple personality disorder. lol My life as an Accountant allows me to stretch my intellectual side, figure out complicated, puzzling problems (and earn a steady and reliable income with health AND dental.) ;) The photographer side let's me express my inner-creativity, which is basically bursting at the seams by the time my work day is over. So, really I've got it made. Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to take the leap into the world of full time photography but for right now I'm just enjoying being me and trying to do what I do to the best of my abilities.

This was actually a very long-winded way to say that it has been a very long week (month end close) and I have not come up with five facts for today or had time to edit any photos of my own. ;) It's been one of those weeks were the Accountant and Mommy sides have taken over the Photographer with free time side. As I often tell my husband after a long day of work "my brain is mushy."

I promise Photographer me will come up with something brilliant by next week! ;) I hope everyone has a very wonderful and relaxing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment