Thursday, March 25, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 03/26/10 {Lincoln,NE Photographer}

1. Had a pretty busy week. Shoot last Sat. & my grandparents anniversary party. Also had my nephew over night. Then I took the boys bowling Sunday & to the arcade. Then went to the circus AND dinner with the girls earlier in the week!



Hehe this pic is so CUTE! Both boys were being CLOWNS! ;)



2. This weekend I have no official plans besides watching the Huskers beat Oklahoma in baseball from the comfort of the company skyboxes!! We even got VIP parking passes! WOOT!

3. HOPEFULLY it doesn't get as cold as they are thinking this weekend because I sure am enjoying the nice weather! We even got bikes out yesterday and went for a little ride! Lovin' my new Trek bike gloves (and they match my bike!) :) AND had time to play at the park too yesterday evening! :)




4. My logo is getting closer to the final stages!! So excited! *screech* STILL have to get final colors picked out though (so hard to decide!)

5. New scrapbook paper line out called "mama-razzi." I'm thinking I need to make a trip to the scrapbook store! ;) Poor Xavier, whenever I have my camera out he starts singing Lady Gaga's Paparazzi song. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment