Thursday, April 29, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 4/30/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. Does buying my son a robotic pet as a substitute to a real one make me the worst parent ever? I really dislike shedding fur and poo and our newest addition to the family does neither. :) He does, however, squeak and run around. X and Grammy even took time this week to make him a 'proper' cardboard house, bed and blanket. ;) Please meet our furry little friend, we call him Nugget. :) Just make sure to keep his wheels away from your hair to prevent entanglement (no it hasn't happened yet, just a warning.) LOL




2. So excited for Mother's Day coming up! I'm convinced that next to X's birthday it's my favorite day of the year (father's day too.) I already made our reservations at Green Gateau, yummy! I can't think of any better holiday than celebrating the bond between parents and their children and honoring your parents for everything they have done for you. Every time I take photos of children with their parents I can't help but feel the importance of that bond even more.

3. I absolutely think of TracyV Photography as a boutique photography business and am working on lots of little changes to move even closer in that direction. In the spirit of a boutique photography experience I have created the first ever TracyV Photography canvas/float wrap packaging. Please don't make fun of my sewing skills, I'm still learning. ;) I love it and I hope my clients do too. The memories inside are priceless and I want the presentation to match the mood of the photography tucked inside. ;)




4. The farmer's market in the Haymarket starts this weekend! I don't think my diet will be happy about the kettle corn and cherry colaches but my taste buds will be! ;)

5. I have been playing around with my logo on things, loving it! Please excuse my home printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment