Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 7/2/10 {Lincoln, NE newborn photographer}

1. One of my 2010 babies was born this week!! It's a little girl! I'm going to hurry and get the floor put in Sunday morning at the new studio so I have somewhere to take her picture! :)
**EDIT - TWO of my 2010 babies were born this week! BOTH GIRLS!! ;)

2. How is it that guys can live without carrying a purse?!?! I really don't understand. What happens if you need lotion, mints, glasses, or your checkbook? Just something I lay in bed at night thinking about. LOL ;)

3. Last t-ball photo orders are due to me by Monday, July 5th!! Unforetunately there's a pretty big minimum for sports package orders with my lab so unless you're ordering LOTS of pictures there will not be any opportunity for re-orders so get 'em in. ;)

4. Going out to my nephews house for 4th of July. :) I'm sure my brother-in-law will have lots of good stuff to blow up. The 4th of July is one of my absolute favorite holidays!! Watermelon, hamburgers on the grill, the smell of fire crakers, throwing snappers with X, watching my husband get creative with his fireworks & a butane torch, go karts, chatting with family & friends…



5. This is a true story from last year (my son was 3 at the time): My boys decide that it would be REALLY cool to put a smoke ball in Mark's slingshot, light it, and shoot … *sigh* boys! See I told you …



I am adament about X having a 4th of July outfit (or at least a shirt) every year and I got nothing so far … :( Hopefully I'll have time for shopping sometime before then.


Hope everyone has a happy and very safe 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment