Thursday, June 24, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 6/25/10 {Lincoln NE Photography STUDIO!!}

Going to have to make this week quick ...

1. This week has been CRAZY!!! We tried to have a relaxing long weekend out at the lake over father's day ... didn't work so well. Not that I can control the weather but I felt SO BAD that it rained all day Sunday for father's day. :( We did manage to get a little fishing in and had a great camping/boating day Monday to make up for it.

2. (art by http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Internet_g170-Under_Construction_p11771.html)
A lot has changed at the new studio since last week! I mean A LOT!! I found out Monday that my temporary studio space is needed for family so my permanant studio is moving at lightning speed! My wonderful, caring, and SUPER handy husband is STILL working on it this evening as I write (it's 10:30 - serious marriage bank deposit.) lol With the help of "Mark & his guys" we were able to hang the drywall, pull the carpet, move a heating vent, poly the floor in prep for the new wood floors and pull the urinal (yes, there was a urinal in the bathroom - ick!) I won't post before pics until I'm ready to post after pics too - I don't want to scare anyone without proof that our vision can indeed become reality. ;)

3. Marky picked up my flooring today! I LOVE IT!!!! Having a hard time pin-pointing exact wall coloring but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon - I have to. ;) I told my dad the other day it's really amazing that I can be creative in so many ways but interior design is NOT my strong suit for SURE! Luckily my husband has a pretty good eye for things like that.

4. Working on t-ball orders tonight and tomorrow. If you have an order it's still not too late if you want to let me know before 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. ;)

One more t-ball team to take photos of next week.

5. Found a new web-site for photographers - this week they included a "What to Wear" suggestion section for maternity session that I thought was pretty helpful and wanted to pass it on.

(Double click for a larger image)

No comments:

Post a Comment