Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 5/28/10 {Lincoln, NE Newborn Photographer}

1. Finished up client orders this week. I didn't take a photo of my packaging this week but I bet the kiddos mom will agree it was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I think I'm finally getting in the groove with packaging. ;) Next up, the web-site dun-dun-dunnnnn...

2. Hoping to get a couple newborn props ordered this week. Thinking a little black petti-skirt and a knit ear-flap boy hat. If I'm counting right I should have hopefully 4 newborn sessions between now and the end of the year. Newborns are a LOT of work to photograph but some of the most rewarding. You can almost smell their sweet baby smells through the photos. ;) I heart babies! ;)

Anyway, here are some great companies for kid props if anyone ever wants to bring their own props to a shoot they are more than welcome! ;)
www.shopadorabelle.com
www.karlyskloset.com

3. New camera body should be arriving any minute now. Not sure how soon I'll be using it in the studio, it's going to have a bit larger learning curve to master. I love online package tracking but at the same time absolutely despise it too. I get so frustrated because you can see that your package is in Omaha but won't be delivered until tomorrow?!?!?! UGH! I would TOTALLY drive to Omaha to pick it up if it means getting it 12 hours sooner! ;) I feel like the little girl on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory "I want it now! I want it right now!!" ;)


4. Finished up my first baby quilt last weekend. It's getting shipped off this week to my … I guess you could call her my Great Niece … I've always thought of myself as a Great Aunt, get it GREAT Aunt … hahaha. My hubby's family tree is so big it often starts to get a little complicated. ;) ANYWAY … I just know she will love it! I hope it brings lots of sweet dreams. I actually can't wait to make another! I wish someone would hurry up and find out that they're having a girl because I have an awesome idea for a girl baby quilt!

5. Happy Memorial Day everyone!! Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. The in-laws got a new tube thing for the little (and big) boys to ride in behind the boat. That should be good! ;) We'll all wish for warm and sun-shiny weather! ;) Have a great one! I know I'm excited for 3 whole weekend days with my new camera! :) *jumping up and down (and maybe screeching a little* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment