Friday, May 14, 2010

1. Looking forward to graduation on Sat. Mostly I just really want a picture of me with my boys in my cap & gown. :) AND I get to wear my new pearls that the boys got me. *heart*

2. Mother's day gifts went over really well with the grandma's (of course.) I even got my photo gifts on time! Yea Miller's!!! :) I ordered them (and me) these adorable little 3x3 mini accordion albums from X's session a couple weeks ago.




I tried to sew little covers for my adorable little mini albums so they wouldn't be damaged in purses but …. it turns out my sewing skills are still not quite there yet. Fortunately I have a husband who is VERY good at conceptualizing things so HE made all of the covers! Everyone was very impressed! :)




3. I printed out only my absolute favorite photos for X's school project. From January to May I had almost 90 favorites! And I haven't been bringing my camera as much lately. Is there a such thing as shutters anonymous?

4. 'TracyV Photography' Tracy is mostly just working on getting client orders placed and finishing up with last week's session. Not too much new this week. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

5. We had a great time at X's preschool picnic lunch today though I have to say that I can't remember the last time I drank milk from a carton and now I remember why. ;)

6. Bonus since I'm late ... a sneak peek of a baby quilt I have been working on. :) Not sure exactly who it's for yet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment