Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 6/4/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. I LOVE when Xavier's book order comes in from school! This time we ordered my new favorite children's book ... Mary had a little lamp!! LOVE IT! Everyone with kiddos (and even those without) should really give it a read. ;) It's totally cute!


2. Last day of school this week. :( We are really going to miss XO's teachers and school friends but I know he's going to have one awesome summer at daycare this year. ;) We went to Ivanna Cone after school got out to celebrate a great year ... four words, banana ice cream YUM!

3. We had a REALLY GREAT memorial day Monday! Went for a nice long bike ride, went out and got dragged along the lake in the tube, then some fishing and smores (minus the graham crackers.) ;)






4. All of the above pics are from my new camera! I'm absolutely LOVIN' it! I think I'm just about used to it and should be 100% ready by the next session.

5. I asked X what I should write for #5 and he said that I should "just say thank you for people doin' stuff for ya." Doesn't sound like a bad idea ... Thanks everyone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment