Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 03-12-10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. We had a great time on our trip. I really didn't take too many photos but the hotel had a really great view of the Kansas City Plaza area …





2. So glad for spring, I'm just going to pretend it didn't snow recently. I'm so ready for photography season to get going! First birthday shoot next weekend, and in April our first pre-prom extravaganza!! :)

3. Also very exciting … the official TracyV Photography logo is getting closer and closer. Hopefully by the end of the month. I can promise you I'll be plastering that logo on everything!! VERY VERY EXCITED!!!

4. Two birthday parties for me this weekend! WOO HOO! I think my mom is on a mission to spoil me this year. Who says your mom can't spoil you on your 27th birthday?!?! ;) AND my MIL is making me her delicious sloppy joes, yummy!! :)

5. Speaking of birthdays, I usually start thinking about X's b-day party around June (his b-day is in Sept) lol it's just my nature … anyway, I heard about this really cool site for party planning and thought I would pass it on … www.hostesswiththemostess.com CUTE CUTE ideas! Unfortunately we're to the point where the only acceptable theme includes superheroes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment