Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad News, Good News {Lincoln, NE Senior Photographer}

So the bad news is that the person who won half off a custom photography pre-prom shoot didn't have enough people to attend the shoot due to other obligations SO the good news is that the offer for 1/2 off a custom pre-prom photography shoot is now back up for grabs!!

*** I should mention that normal prices are only $10/person with 8+ people attending. So this 1/2 off shoot will literally only cost $5/person for the session fees!!!!! And I bring backdrops, lights, props all to you! You just provide the space! ***

I know this is pretty last minute but everything is ready to go on my end so if you have a group of 8 people or more and would like to start a pre-prom photography tradition (and be the envy of your school with amazing prom photos) contact me right away and we'll get things going. A new part that I have added is that the host has an opportunity to earn their session & their dates completely free and % off prints. ALSO guests will receive a special gift with any print order as well!

Remember, these are NOT the photos that you see AT the prom. These are fun and energetic. They show your personality and I promise their will not be one piece of white latice in any photo. ;)

Here are some samples of last year's pre-prom shoot for my adorable 'lil sis. This year I want some seniors who are going to get a little rowdy!



No comments:

Post a Comment