Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 2/26/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. Seat heaters don't turn on with remote start - lame.
2. Something that's totally NOT lame … my husband is taking me on a nice weekend getaway to Kansas City next weekend! WOO HOO!
3. Tossing a couple ideas around in my head and would be curious to know what everyone thought... A. Real live Spring/Easter chick photo shoot. Minimal-no session fee for short mini session. B. Portrait parties. I would totally appreciate any comments, you can leave them on here, facebook, e-mail or call me!!
4. Got to have a night out with the girls last night! So much fun!!! ;) We definitely need to do it again soon! :)
5. If I had a little girl she would own LOTS of Matilda Jane clothing! Check 'em out … http://www.matildajaneclothing.com Super CUTE clothes for your little ones! Thinking Spring photos yet?!?!?!?! ;)

It just isn't right to have a photography blog without some photography so here are some photos from our living room safari last weekend. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment