Thursday, January 28, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 1-29-10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. So, I got my new glasses this week. I had them in middle school but haven't needed any since then … until now. I thought my eyes would at least hold out until I hit 30. ;) If only I had $325 for the cute black Kate Spade purse too, unforetunately you can't buy a purse with your HSA account. ;)

2. Had the most fun ever photographing X's class!!! It's so much fun to take photos of the kids just being themselves. *heart* I think I ended up taking about 15 "keepers" of each child (and there are 17 kiddos!!!) Here are a couple of X's ...
X even got to be the "equipment helper" that day too but I'm pretty sure he skipped out on his duty of fish feeding ... oops.

That little gaze and half smile into the camera that he has mastered just makes my little mommy heart melt. :)

3. My little boy is so sweet he got an idea that it would be nice if he would surprise me and send his dad out to buy me a new brownie pan … not sure if he was being nice or just wanted me to make him brownies ... ;) sneaky sneaky I suppose he got it from his dad because instead of buying me a new brownie pan they wrapped up my old one! Lol :)

4. I was hoping to have photos of my float wrap to put up by today but sadly the UPS person has not made it to my home yet. I'm just glad it's mine and not a clients. ;) Note to self, float wraps have a longer production time. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait once I get it.

5. Last but not least, the winner of the Fave 9 of '09 contest … *drum roll* …………..
#8 Newborn baby E, with a good chunk of the votes AND from 8 different states, I think mom worked for this one!! I'll get your 11x14 ordered this week so clear some wall space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment