Thursday, August 19, 2010

Five Fact Friday ~ 8/20/10 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

1. I have a super special session scheduled for this weekend for a VERY special customer … I like to call him XO. He’s a great little model … sometimes. ;) We’ll see how it goes. I forget how much prep it takes you guys to get ready for photos!! Haircut tomorrow, made a trip to GAP already for outfit choices ...

So keep on the lookout for a sneak peek for me. :)

2. My first issue of Professional Photographer Magazine is finally on the way. I’ve been wanting to subscribe for quite a while and just never did it. What could be better than 2 of my favorite things, photography and magazines! WOO HOO!!! :)

3. I have a LOT of work to do for X’s birthday parties! Hopefully I can get some of that stuff knocked out this weekend and get some serious cleaning done at the house. Maybe I can even talk my husband into hanging a photo or two on the walls.

4. VMommy cards and welcome letters should be in the mail sometime next week so watch your mailboxes! There will be a awesome initial VMommy Club offer (and it will have an expiration date so make sure you check it out right away!) Want to join the VMommy Club the only requirement is that you refer a friend …. That’s easy!

5. Every blog post is better with photos so here's a couple (from my SUPER junky point and shoot camera - sometimes I need to remind myself that every photo doesn't need to be "the perfect shot" sometimes it's just about capturing the memories period.) :) Or MAYBE my adorable hubby could get me a G10 for Xmas this year and I could have the best of both worlds (hint hint.) :)

XO's first roller coaster - he said he liked but he looked like he was going to pee his pants ;)




Me & my hubby *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment