Friday, October 1, 2010

1. It's SO nice outside! I can hardly stand to stay in 1 more minute!

2. Baby boy J is coming to see me tomorrow! He is a gorgeous little boy with LOTS of hair. SO EXCITED!

Using 2 new props tomorrow. My awesome cousin crocheted me a newborn baby cocoon and I snagged an awesome old blue suitcase from my grandma's awhile ago in anticipation of a newborn boy session.

3. VMommy letters are printed and will hit the mailbox tomorrow! YAY ME ... finally! :) There is a great offer inside so you VMommy's be on the lookout. All you have to do to be a VMommy is love your pictures and tell your friends ... seriously that's it, 1 referral is all it takes. :)

4. Blog posts with no pictures are lame ... :( Sorry. I'll put up EXTRA newborn sweetness tomorrow!:)

5. Just talking to a co-worker about the fried chicken at Virginia's Cafe, right next to the studio - 3820 Cornhusker Hwy - and now I'm craving it BIG-TIME! YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment