Thursday, February 17, 2011

Five Fact Friday ~ 2/18/11 {Lincoln, NE Photographer}

I’mmmmm baaaccckkk!!! :)

I can’t decide if I have been THAT busy in my personal life or just still a little lazy since the holidays. Either way, I’m going to make an effort to get back on track. ;)

1. I had my first shoot since before Christmas a couple weeks ago. It was SO nice to be shooting again. (See her sneak peek below) The break was nice but I’m ready to get my camera out again, I missed it. Plus I have new photography gadgets and toys from Christmas that I’m really loving. :)

2. I haven’t even been extremely crafty lately but I did manage make these cute little Valentine gift bags for V-Day. Can you guess which one is for XO? J I also threw together some little Valentine candy wrappers and tags in Photoshop with my digital scrapbooking goodies. :)





My next big project, my cousin's bridal shower. LOTS of big plans!!

3. We went to Monster Jam again this year for XO. We had a blast and X even got to be a judge. He was pretty excited especially after he found out that we were going to Monster Jam and NOT Elmo’s healthy heros like we told him all the way there. So mean! ;)








4. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new little niece!!! Okay, well technically I have a couple months yet but she might show up a couple weeks early anyway. ;) YAY, a newborn session and I get to go hold her anytime I want (within reason of course.) :) I can’t wait to see my nephew become a big brother. He’s going to be really great at it! :)

5. LOVING this warm weather!!! We’ve already dragged out the bike, skateboard and tossed around the football. :) YAY Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment